Our next popup is now confirmed for South Kensington in April.
We've secured a large and bright shop right by the tube station.
5 new designers - first time ever in the UK
Amongst the 100 or so new designs we'll be showing in this popup, we have selections from 5 designers who have never been presented in the UK:
- Atsushi Nakashima - a former head designer for Jean Paul Gaultier, Atsushi launched his own label in 2011.
- Coatl - a young designer duo, who started their own label just last year, but we already love what they're doing.
- Hisui - the forward-looking label from Hiroko Ito, a stalwart of Japanese fashion since she launched the label in 1999.
- Yasutoshi Ezumi - winner of the 6th DHL Designer Award in 2014, Yasutoshi is one of Japan's most promising young designers.
- Ujoh - designer Mitsuru Nishizaki was a pattern maker at Y's and Yohji Yamamoto prior to launching Ujoh in 2009.
The shop is at 46 Thurloe St, South Kensington. SW7 2LT. It is on the western side of the South Kensington tube station block, less than 50m from either exit of the station's arcade.
dates and times
The popup runs from Wednesday April 8th until Sunday April 26th. Our standard opening hours will be 11am to 7pm, every day. We can open earlier or later by appointment. (please contact us)