* technically we're not actually 'at' the museum, we're about 50m away :-)
Our Xmas popup for 2016 - 246 Kensington High St
We've spent a long time trying to find a space to popup on Kensington High St and we've finally made it. And just in time to coincide with the launch of the brand new Design Museum!
We have more choice for you than ever before, with around 300 different products from over 20 designers now in stock (that's way more than double what we've found time to load onto the website).
So whether you're looking for a beautiful and distinctive winter coat, something to wear to all those December events, or a gift for a loved one, you'll find an amazing and of course exclusive choice at our popup.
We're at 246 Kensington High St.
It's practically next door to the new Design Museum, at the southern tip of Holland Park
We're open from 10am to 6pm every day until Christmas Eve (included).
Also in the vicinity
Kensington High St probably needs no introduction, but if you're thinking of popping over then you might also be interested in a few other destinations in the vicinity:
- Kyoto Garden, Holland Park. A beautiful Japanese traditional garden just 5 minutes' walk from our popup
- Japanese Gallery, Kensington Church St. Our favourite Japanese art dealer in London with a mix of antique and contemporary artworks.
- Design Museum . You must have heard about the new location for the Design Museum, which opened just 1 week ago
- Leighton House Museum. The former home and studio of artist Frederick, Lord Leighton is currently hosting a special exhibition Flaming June: The Making of an Icon, centered upon his most famous work: